Appdated

AppDated

Return to Games List

JGU is Celebrating it's First Anniversary

First I would like to say Thank you to all who visited in Java Games Unlimited
Without you this blog will never exist. and I would like to thank the Retailers of the Game for giving us Free Games and also for the developers
"I always Buy Java Games to Support them"
So if you have a spare money please support them ^^.

Java Games Unlimited is Now Celebrating its First Anniversary

I will extend Java Games Unlimited by adding another one
and it will be @ the first week of August ^^.
If this will be a successful one like the S60v5 games
I will rename this Blog "JavaGamesUnlimited 2.0"
Sounds Really Cool @_@

Since JGU is 1 year OLD now, I decided to add another one "not related to this blog"
Probably @ the 2nd Week of August "It maybe useful to you :P"

and the last one is I'm thinking of making an online contest "Not related to this blog and Just for Fun with Prizes Included :P"
but I'm not sure if I can Implement this One.

If you have an Idea of what contest is the best OR If you have a website with 300K Alexa Rank or Below and want to exchange links (Not related to Java Games)" 

*temporarily disabled 









...