Appdated

AppDated

Return to Games List

To all Downloaders

This blog is dedicated to share java games for free. But I would like to say that if a new game was released and you gotta say into your mind "where is the ******* awesome java game for my very expensive contract in _._._._._._._._ cellphone or mobile for short" just search it in the search box (upper section of this blog). because some of our fellow bloggers are copying my posts

(Take note: Not the game(I dont care) but the whole post common?, they should have to be unique instead of putting "game (screensize)" just take a look of other java games blogspot like OnlineJG MobileGH AM0v etc)

Geez be unique. If you think that Im lying "not lying in bed"?
Just Go to CopyScape.com

and btw dont copy my welcome note lol thats the worst joke ever in your blog

Enjoy G-A-M-I-N-G

Edit:

If a new game will be release. I will put here in the homepage of JGU after I post it secretly in JGU for a gap of 1week

1 week is good for games that is not popular. but if you know the title game of that game and luckily you just use the search box, you will be the happiest person in the world wide world for 0.00000001 miliseconds (that's to enough for the world's population) anywayz.





---

Blog Archive